Problem Resolution Codes
The following is intended as humour.
Any resemblance between the following codes and REAL problem resolution codes
for any vendor living or dead is purely coincidental.
- Working as Coded - Product behaviour differs from documentation and
is totally incompatible with customer needs. Documentation will be updated.
- Modified client perception: Problem, what problem? Why would you want to
do that anyway? etc.
- Format Hard Drive (and reinstall software). More common on a Windows
- Don't Expect Relief - We agree that you have encountered a real problem
with our product but you shouldn't not anticipate a response in the forseeable future.
- Send More Cash - You aren't paying us enough maintenance for us to
fix this problem.
- Fix after nagging - If you remind us often enough, we might get
around to fixing it.